Hawkeye® Rigid Borescopes are rugged and bright – providing better image quality, durability, and value when dealing with straight path applications. Hawkeye® Rigid Borescopes are designed with professional users in mind. They come in a variety of sizes so you can perform tube and pipe weld inspections with ease.
Hawkeye® Rigid Borescope Options:
- Hawkeye® Pro Super Hardy Borescope .283″ (7.20 mm)
- Hawkeye® Pro Hardy Borescope .250″ (6.35 mm)
- Hawkeye® Pro Slim Borescope .165″ (4.20 mm)
- Hawkeye® Pro Slim Prism Borescope .165″ (4.20 mm)
- Hawkeye® Pro SuperSlim Borescope (2.40 mm – 2.80 mm)
- Hawkeye® Pro MicroSlim Borescope .073″ (1.85 mm)
- Hawkeye® Pro MicroFlex Semi-Rigid Borescope .035″ (0.9 mm)
Gradient Lens’ rigid borescopes use traditional, glass optics to relay the image. If your entry path is straight, a rigid borescope delivers excellent image quality and can be more cost-efficient than either fiberoptic or video borescopes.Hawkeye® Classic and Pro Rigid Borescopes have DOV’s of 0°, 30°, and 90°.