Return and Cancellation Policy
Depending on the product, you may return your purchase within 14 days of receipt for a refund of the purchase price, under the following guidelines:
- Our return policy varies depending on the type of product you purchase. Generally, equipment cannot be returned for refund. The below policies are for items you wish to return new and unused. We do not accept returns of used items.
- All returns must first be approved by contacting Morgan Industrial Technology at 417-485-4575 or [email protected].
- We are unable to accept or provide a refund for custom manufactured equipment, accessories, or consumables.
- All products must be returned unused in their original packaging and with their original materials.
- Your refund/exchange will be issued to the original payment method within 10 business days of our receipt of the returned item.
- Shipping charges will not be refunded. If the item shipped for free, the outbound shipping cost will be deducted from the refund. You are responsible for the cost of shipping the item back to us. Items too large to ship UPS must be returned freight prepaid.
- All returned items are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- We may require images of damaged or incorrect items before a return is authorized.
Once an item has shipped it cannot be canceled or it will incur a 25% restocking fee. If you refuse an order upon delivery, it is subject to our return policy. To request a cancellation, please call us at 417-485-4575.
Cancellation of Online Store Purchases
Purchases from our website online store will be fully refunded to the payment method used for purchase if the purchase is cancelled before shipping. Once items ship, please refer to the cancellation policy above for the terms for a canceled order.
Fees and Additional Charges
Standard products returned in new and unopened condition will receive a full refund, less a 25% restocking fee and shipping charges if returned within 14 days of receipt. Additional charges may be assessed for products returned with any missing or broken items such as accessories or manuals. Non-defective products returned for exchange or refund are subject to a 25% restocking fee plus shipping if returned opened or in a non-factory sealed box or packaging.
Items that are returned will be provided with an account credit. Credit card refunds will only be issued to the original card that was charged for the purchase. Returned merchandise will not be accepted without a Return Authorization Number. To obtain a Return Authorization Number and receive specific instructions on how to return your item, please call us at 417-485-4575.
Inspect your item carefully at the time of delivery. If the item was delivered by a freight carrier, inspect your item before you sign the delivery receipt. If your item was delivered by UPS, inspect the package as soon as you receive it. If your shipment arrives damaged, call us at 417-485-4575 for assistance.
Test your product within 14 days of receipt. If you discover any defects, missing pieces, or performance problems, Morgan Industrial Technology will be able to assist you. MIT’s service center or the original manufacturer will provide repair and maintenance free of charge only to an item under warranty.
Round-trip shipping charges will be the responsibility of the customer on orders shipped by Morgan Industrial Technology in good faith and are returned to us due to incorrect shipping information supplied by the customer. All shipping and insurance costs of the original order, the returned item(s), and any exchanged item(s), are the responsibility of the customer in all cases, except those in which Morgan Industrial Technology committed a shipping or order error. If you choose not to insure your package, and we do not accept return of the product, you will be responsible for any loss or damage.
In cases where a product is claimed to be defective or has been shipped in error, Morgan Industrial Technology will arrange for return shipping. Contact Customer Service for assistance. Should Morgan Industrial Technology pay for return shipping due to a defective product claim, and the product, upon receipt by MIT, is determined to be non-defective and in proper working order, shipping charges will be deducted from any credited amount on the item.
Items should be returned to:
Morgan Industrial Technology
1702 West Boat Street
Ozark, MO 65721