The Video Arc Monitoring System (VAM) is a remote monitoring system designed to allow operators to visually monitor and manage the GTAW process in hazardous or visually inaccessible environments. Not only can they observe the weld in real-time, but also make corrections where necessary. VAM delivers an uninterrupted view that any welder would be familiar with in a via direct visual inspection.
The VAM offers an all-in-one integrated system with a customizable display setup. VAM can be equipped with single or dual cameras and HDR (High Dynamic Range) monitors, providing instantaneous arc or no arc viewing.
All units come with a weatherproof ABS storage and shipping case, a rack-mounted control system and monitors and a high-resolution LCD monitor which can conveniently be tucked away in a 1.75” (4.5cm) drawer. There is also an optional video splitter available to allow for two-camera operations. The adjustable illumination of the VAM system provides users with a post-weld inspection option as well as a custom-engineered camera mounting feature that makes it adaptable to special applications.
VAM System Features:
- Complete integrated system
- Customizable- single or dual camera/monitor
- High dynamic range for instantaneous arc/no arc viewing
- Rugged ABS shipping/storage case
- Rack-mounted controls and monitors
- High-resolution LCD monitor conveniently folds into 4.5 cm (1.75″) drawer
- Video splitter (optional) for two camera operation
- Adjustable illumination provides post-weld inspection
- Custom-engineered camera mounting on weld heads to side unique applications